The Birds of Camden Yards vs. the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Baja California - 10pm/420

O's are Legends

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...they're different types of players, but they give you similar value.

Oh...beautiful slider. I see the swagger! I see the swagger!!!!

Right. I'm thinking in terms of output. They get their results differently, but the results look the same in the end.

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Had to do some necessary system maintenance on my desktop and I was listening to the radio stream of the game on At Bat on my phone meanwhile.

Good to see that I tuned into MLB.TV and the forums just in time to watch Matusz have a cruising inning. Can I pretend that the previous 4 innings were just as easy? :(

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Had to do some necessary system maintenance on my desktop and I was listening to the radio stream of the game on At Bat on my phone meanwhile.

Good to see that I tuned into MLB.TV and the forums just in time to watch Matusz have a cruising inning. Can I pretend that the previous 4 innings were just as easy? :(

Take away the terrible errors and Brian has allowed 2 runs on about 20 less pitches through 5 with his stuff very sharp tonight.

Archived