JAKE ARRIETA

IP:O 4.33

H:o. 6

R:O. 5

BB:. 3

SO:. 5

Pitches: 86 (47 Strikes, 39 Balls)

2011 ERA: 4.01

Typical...Arrieta as a number one shows how terrible this team is....it has just been our usual early season, win a few games mirage...by the end of this month we will be under 500 and heading towards our usual last place finish... 46 years I have been watching this team, but this same old, same old has just gotten me too aggravated to watch this crap anymore..Earl Weaver would have gooten in Arrieta's face, but nobody ever says boo to the modern day pretty boys because it might upset their precious egos.

I am floored what his thougth process was there. It is mind boggling. Why would Hunter run with a power hitter up at the plate down by two runs, what was he thinking, he wasn't apparently.

Doesn't Buck call throw-overs and pickoffs?

Ughhhh!!!! How can you be dominant through four innings and fall apar5 in the 5th? Hence why I think Arrieta would be a dominant closer. He just struggles to maintain his stuff.

I'm inclined to agree but we don't need more closers we need better openers (AKA as starters)

Look he didn't have to throw it away either way. Just went back and looked at it, it was a quick pick off attempt, why?

True, terrible execution. But I don't think it was on Jake to call it.

Out of the inning.

Thorne Thorned me! :rofl:

Archived