Game 2 Orioles in Anaheim Orange County - Aces Wild 4/21

weams

You were the last person with faith in Reynolds. He doesn't belong here. Oh well' date=' we could call Melvin.[/quote']

I still have some faith... He is just really out of his mind right now. It's sad to see. He's not this bad, not by a long shot. Of course he'll never be much. :P

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 errors in 14 games...are we on a record pace?

No one ever said the Orioles don't set MLB records. We do. We're not one of those middling teams that has average seasons' date=' finishing in 3rd or 4th place, occasionally making it to the playoffs, occasionally having a winning record... oh, heavens no. We set records like we're dead serious about it.

Problem is, we set records for doing [b']bad[/b] things. :ohlord:

And the O's haven't been too impressive in this one. :( Some good but lots of bad.

But much credit must be given to Weaver as well. Shut us the f down. Good morning, good afternoon, good night!

I don't mind not hitting great vs a good pitcher, it was everything else we saw.

19 errors in 14 games...are we on a record pace?

Oh sure! Spark the hidden mathematician in my brain! :angryfire:

That would be almost 220 errors for the season. Seems pretty high...

And COMPLETE damn tangent....

If you mouf is dry

You pretty high!

No one ever said the Orioles don't set MLB records. We do. We're not one of those middling teams that has average seasons, finishing in 3rd or 4th place, occasionally making it to the playoffs, occasionally having a winning record... oh, heavens no. We set records like we're dead serious about it.

Problem is, we set records for doing bad things. :ohlord:

#clevelandspiders99

Archived