Game 2 Orioles in Anaheim Orange County - Aces Wild 4/21

weams

Ok, this totally freaking sucks!!!! Hahah, Thorne just said the Oriole starters have "suddenly fallen apart". Guess what Gary, they weren't that good to start off with. Arrieta is filthy for a few innings, then he becomes well, you saw it!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the most frustrating ****ing inning. I can't believe how Jake feels right now... He's got to be fuming.

He should be. Reminds me of last year a couple of times. He was filthy tonight and wasted it. He looked lost that inning.

Wow. I was seriously thinking about Jake and a complete game coming into this inning and then he implodes. Miserable feeling. Hopefully this doesn't hurt him going forward because that was obviously the worst he has looked at any point this year. No control, rattled, and getting hit.

This is the most frustrating ****ing inning. I can't believe how Jake feels right now... He's got to be fuming.

Only at himself. He fell apart. He let his team down. He gave the lead back and then some after his team gave him the lead. He pitched like a normal Orioles starter. Get a lead, give it back. pitiful.

All this off time will give Jered ****ing Weaver a chance to get his game back on, he'll come out there all happy that his team is winning and shut us out for the rest of the night. :mad:

What an epic disappointment. I want to punch something.

Weaver will shut us down now with a lead, that who knows by this inning will be how big. As soon as Jake got a lead he was a different pitcher.

Wanted no part of Albert. Too bad Jake didn't want a part of the previous hitters. Now Jake has S**t the bed. Wow, Jake you just wiped out a great start. Amazing how the O's implode in the 5th or 6th pretty consistently. Just pathetic. No killer instinct against a team that we should have killed based on their record.

Only at himself. He fell apart. He let his team down. He gave the lead back and then some after his team gave him the lead. He pitched like a normal Orioles starter. Get a lead, give it back. pitiful.

He should be perfectly calm. This is year 15 of a 14-and-counting streak of this travesty. Nothing at all has changed. Not one bit.

It's systemic. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jake. The Orioles baseball club has a losing attitude and a losing culture.

Archived