RANGERS-BUSTER Game Thread 5/07

OFFNY

I was gone for awhile but heard what I could on 'BAL. From what I could catch, Matusz had some control issues and Snyder made him look foolish. That accurate? Where did the third run come from?

Yeah, he left a pitch over the middle of the plate to Snyder when he hit the two-run single. The run other run came on a bases loaded sac fly by Young. He did minimize the damage though, so that was good.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case no one else chimed in, Bundy only went three, as the defense sucked to the tune of three errors, which led to the unearned run he gave up, and an elevated pitch count. That runner reached when swinging for strike three at an apparent WP, which would have been the third out of the inning. Bundy threw 61 pitches, 40 for strikes, giving up one hit and one unearned run over three with no walks and eight strikeouts.

As I said in the Bundy thread, I think someone from the big club sent some Crisco down there so he could see what it's like to play in front of the Baltimore "D."

In case no one else chimed in, Bundy only went three, as the defense sucked to the tune of three errors, which led to the unearned run he gave up, and an elevated pitch count. That runner reached when swinging for strike three at an apparent WP, which would have been the third out of the inning. Bundy threw 61 pitches, 40 for strikes, giving up one hit and one unearned run over three with no walks and eight strikeouts.

Sounds like he'd fit in well with the big club

To be fair, he struck out the guy who scored for the third out but he reached first on a "wild pitch," and then advanced on consecutive errors. Can't have a run less earned than that

Guess you missed that smiley thingie on the end of my post.

Not ready to throw in the towel just yet. But yeah, can't win 'em all, right?

Yup. Even the best team loses every once in awhile ;) But we're facing one of, if not the best lineups in the majors after playing 17 innings in fenway. Our hitting is suffering due to that. Cant expect to be a 100% Thats why if we lose tonight I'm not worried 'bout it

Whats up with markakis? hardy finally get hot and now markakis is an automatic out (or 2) behind him.

Ive defended kakis for a while but this is getting unacceptable. The downwards trend is just so clear from year to year, and this year looks to be his worst yet

Archived