RHP's Bundy and Gausman, LHP's Britton and Matusz

ChaosLex

http://www.masnsports.com/steve_melewski/2012/06/orioles-scouting-director-gary-rajsich-talks-about-kevin-gausman.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Kevin has a chance to move through our system quickly. Everything we've heard, he's ready to go. He's ready to get out there to begin his pro career. We have an opportunity for him to move quickly through our system and pitch in Baltimore very soon," he said.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol...well, that'll probably happen:

labelL429231.gif

Goodness...I almost hope his complete games are infrequent...

I know it will get me heat on here but that dietary info is not really that bad for attempting to perform at your explosive peak. Good insulin spike.

From what I have read Kevin pitched 89 innings as a freshman. He has 115 2/3 innngs so far this year. He could pitch in three more games for LSU. One in the NCAA tournament and two in the College World Series. He will be over the 30 inning increase that is kind of guideline for how many innings a pitcher can increase per year. Therefore though he has to be signed by mid July under the new rules he probably does not pitch for the O's minor league system this year - is my guess.

My question is: Is he as advanced a Brian Matusz was when drafted? Brian pitched 19 games in the minors (11 at Frederick and 8 at Bowie) and then was in the majors his first year with the O's. Will Gausman pitch in the majors next year?

Brittany Ghiroli ‏@Britt_Ghiroli

Gausman said he's "always been a little weird". Besides the donuts he eats in between innings, loves sci-fi moves. Seems like a character.

Prometheus sci-fi or Killer Clowns From Outer Space sci-fi?

Brittney's gotta start asking the tough questions.

July 21, 2015 - 6'4", 300 pound Ken Gausman has maintained his donut habit that he picked up at LSU. Though having an outstanding arm, Kevin is experiencing a little trouble getting over his front side. "Forget the front side, man, I am having trouble getting over my stomach right now." said the double chinned Gausman.

July 21, 2015 - 6'4", 300 pound Ken Gausman has maintained his donut habit that he picked up at LSU. Though having an outstanding arm, Kevin is experiencing a little trouble getting over his front side. "Forget the front side, man, I am having trouble getting over my stomach right now." said the double chinned Gausman.

Take a look at Kevin Gausman: imagining him fat is about as easy as imagining Danny DeVito tall.

Archived