What was MASN thinking during Roberts' first at bat?

Frobby

Did it not occur to MASN that we might like to hear BRob's name being called over the loudspeaker? That we might want to see him walking up to the plate for the first time? That we might like to see the crowd give him an ovation? Did they really think we cared about the three stupid keys to Brad Lincoln? Do they have no common sense at all?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did it not occur to MASN that we might like to hear BRob's name being called over the loudspeaker? That we might want to see him walking up to the plate for the first time? That we might like to see the crowd give him an ovation? Did they really think we cared about the three stupid keys to Brad Lincoln? Do they have no common sense at all?

The announcing crew is Hunter/Dempsey. They have no clue at all.

Thank you. I said the same thing to my wife while watching. Really unhappy with the broadcast team tonight.

True, but that wasn't their fault.

I agree. The producers have to go over that before this game ever starts. They'd the ones focusing the camera on Brad Lincoln and pasting graphics all over the screen.

I wonder if this is a good question for the "Ask the Orioles" thread...just to inquire as to the overall mediocrity of what may be one of the bigger broadcasts of the year.

I'd do it, but it's tough to type all that on my phone.

Archived