What was MASN thinking during Roberts' first at bat?

Frobby

How many times do I need to explain myself. Did you read the rest of the thread?

EDIT: No need but do not call me an idiot.

He didn't call you an idiot. He said your statement was idiotic. Even though you qualified it with "only complainers" who live within 30 minutes should have gone, it's still a pretty idiotic thing to say.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He didn't call you an idiot. He said your statement was idiotic. Even though you qualified it with "only complainers" who live within 30 minutes should have gone, it's still a pretty idiotic thing to say.

Once again, I will explain myself. I said "For all the people complaining that live less than 30 minutes away, you should have went." I meant more towards that people (fans) missed a great game and it is a shame more fans did not show up for his return. Not once did I say MASN has the OK to give people poor Roberts coverage. Not once did I single a poster out specifically, just stating that fans who were at OPACY did not miss out. If people really feel they were hurt by a little jab, well, give me your lunch money because you are an easy target. To be honest, usually I just step back in situations like this but I feel I am not in the wrong here.

Once again, I will explain myself. I said "For all the people complaining that live less than 30 minutes away, you should have went." I meant more towards that people (fans) missed a great game and it is a shame more fans did not show up for his return. Not once did I say MASN has the OK to give people poor Roberts coverage. Not once did I single a poster out specifically, just stating that fans who were at OPACY did not miss out. If people really feel they were hurt by a little jab, well, give me your lunch money because you are an easy target. To be honest, usually I just step back in situations like this but I feel I am not in the wrong here.

I didn't say (nor did Tony) you were condoning MASN's coverage of Roberts' return. I didn't say you singled out a specific poster. My feelings aren't hurt, either. I admire the lengths to which you've back-pedalled and deflected after having been called out, though.

It's really okay that you posted an idiotic statement. We've all done it at least a time or two on this message board. :)

I didn't say (nor did Tony) you were condoning MASN's coverage of Roberts' return. I didn't say you singled out a specific poster. My feelings aren't hurt, either. I admire the lengths to which you've back-pedalled and deflected after having been called out, though.

It's really okay that you posted an idiotic statement. We've all done it at least a time or two on this message board. :)

I just wrote up what seemed like a whole essay, but decided not to post it. I am done with this topic.

I think anyone within 30 minutes who wanted to see Roberts' return should have went to that game. I wish I would have went. I wish more people would have went. More people should have gone to that game.

That is all.

Archived