Are Presley and Adair Going To Be Replaced Before the All - Star Break?

section18

Several weeks ago I did a post on this subject. Most didn't seem to care but seemed to favor Adair over Presley.

Adair - Have the starters progressed since he took over last season? Have any of the starters praised him or said he corrected anything in their deliveries?

Presley has a band of hitters that have low baseball IQ'S. I don't care if they went to college or only went to high school. We have Lowe on the ropes tonight. He has defensive breakdowns behind him and we are able to get three runs in the first inning. I believe he threw 35 pitches in the first. What do we do in the next two innings? We go up swinging at the first pitch and make easy ground ball outs for Lowe. It's over 100 degrees he's sweating and we are swinging at the first pitch and Wieters hits into an easy double play grounder to second. Why is Wieters catching again tonight? Because Arrieta pitches better with him catching. Wieters should be DHing tonight. The poor guy has got to be tired even if it was 70 degrees out there. It's 100 degrees Buck.

Some important decisions need to be made soon. Oh by the way.....does anyone think Lew Ford would have caught the ball in right center tonight that dropped between Flaherty (who stopped running) and Adam Jones. It was clearly Flaherty's ball to catch. Has anybody seen Flaherty get a hit yet? I liked this guy in spring training and since then he has done very little. I don't remember the last time I saw him get a hit. He's down to .177. Can anybody play 3B better than the guys Buck is running out there every night?

DD and Buck need to sit down again and decide whether Peterson should take over the Orioles pitching staff and whether someone else should take over as hitting coach. DD and Buck said they discussed Lew Ford the other day yet he's still at Norfolk. Is DD concerned about weakening the Norfolk roster that has very little offense?

Adam Jones for his second straight at bat hits the first pitch and grounds out. I believe they said he has 2 RBI's in his last 15 games. Davis just comes up and swings at the first pitch and fouls it off. Oh well! Davis just singled to LF. Good sign! Didn't try to pull the ball. Wieters just comes up and what do you think he does? He swings at the first pitch and hits a 3 run homer to put the Orioles ahead 7-5. So much for swinging at the first pitch. Lowe walks a hitter (Flaherty of all people) and is pulled after 5 1/3 innings and 100 pitches

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Angels replaced their hitting coach early in the season and they started hitting soon thereafter. I know.....bringing Trout up really helped their offense.

Soriano by the way had two hits tonight and his 15th HR in the Cubs 4-0 shutout over Houston.

Flaherty finally got a hit and knocked in the go ahead run as we lead 8-7 after 7 innings. We need to win this game and the White Sox are leading the Yankees 10-7 in the 8th.

The Angels replaced their hitting coach early in the season and they started hitting soon thereafter. I know.....bringing Trout up really helped their offense.

Soriano by the way had two hits tonight and his 15th HR in the Cubs 4-0 shutout over Houston.

Flaherty finally got a hit and knocked in the go ahead run as we lead 8-7 after 7 innings. We need to win this game and the White Sox are leading the Yankees 10-7 in the 8th.

The Angels were predicted to make the playoffs, if not challenge for the pennant. The Orioles were considered lucky to win 70 games. There's a massive difference.

Not only do we trade every player who slumps, but we fire the coaches as well? I say Fire Buck it's his responsibility, they're his coaches, and his nuggets. Get rid of the bum. :rolleyestf:

I've been saying this forever, finally someone who understands me! Buck sucks.

We'd totally be 44-32 without him.

Archived