Nice to have a laugher for once

Frobby

He hasn't given up a run since July. Today, however, he just couldn't get an out.

I seem to recall he had been nibbling and trying to continuously paint the corner his last appearance, generally having trouble getting a strike. He'd been on such a roll he was bound to have a set back. Just have to hope it doesn't become a recurring thing, especially if he ends up being needed the next couple of games.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
All ten orioles that came to the plate had at least one hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Machado recorded a hit, but he walked and scored twice.

Also, guess who is leading MLB in runs scored. Yup - the Baltimore Orioles. I guess an 18 spot will do that for you. Gotta like the start to the season we're having at the plate!

I don't think Machado recorded a hit, but he walked and scored twice.

Also, guess who is leading MLB in runs scored. Yup - the Baltimore Orioles. I guess an 18 spot will do that for you. Gotta like the start to the season we're having at the plate!

Hmmm. You're correct. Looking at the box score I must have been confused by the 2 in the R column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
It has been a long while since we could relax in the thirdinning. Good to see

A bit sorry it had to come at the expense of the hapless Phillies and a position player putting himself out there much more than he should. But I must admit, I was quite relaxed watching tonight....