vs. Yankees 8/1 1:05 PM Happy Birthday Adam. In the Bronx.

weams

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also stated.

"Some of those guys are with Brady. I am here in Texas. Besides, my agent hs a nice facility."

Good luck with Boras getting him a big contract. He's not very good at baseball.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I'd almost rather have Eveland pitching right now. Britton needs to go down and get back his feel for his stuff. I guess you can argue that learning to pitch when you have nothing can be a good learning experience, but it really depends on the player. It can also kill his confidence or potentially lead to injuries.

I'd almost rather have Eveland pitching right now. Britton needs to go down and get back his feel for his stuff. I guess you can argue that learning to pitch when you have nothing can be a good learning experience, but it really depends on the player. It can also kill his confidence or potentially lead to injuries.

Or Blanton. I'm really hoping we can waiver wire someone, because we cannot have this garbage right now. But we have no one to replace him with. The problem is we still have Hunter too.

I really think he has shoulder issues. I don't think you will ever see the sinker again.

Archived