Eddie Murray vs. Royals 8/11

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow. It's still raining at the stadium. I can't believe I haven't seen a drop yet.

*edit*

I wish they'd show something Orioles related, past or present during these rain delays.

Yeah, especially with Eddie Murray day. Come on now, they could put a highlights reel of him. This is MASN for you.

Yeah, especially with Eddie Murray day. Come on now, they could put a highlights reel of him. This is MASN for you.

Yea, I didn't even think of that. They could have prepared an Eddie Murray highlight reel just for this situation, and it probably wouldn't cost them a damn thing. **** it, I could watch an hour of the players talking about their pets. Anything is better than watching the same highlights over and over again on ESPN.

I don't understand why MASN did not do a highlight reel or some of the historical games of the players being honored... Robinson, Weaver, Murray etc. I would have watched! They could do it a hour before the game or something. Maybe they don't have rights or they just didn't want to spend the money to do that which I'm sure wouldn't cost much as it's just cutting and editing. I dunno - but they missed the boat here.

The Indians have come back to take the lead against the Red Sox.

Push everybody in our division as far down as possible, regardless of where they are.

At the very least, I'd like to have a winning season and 2nd place in the A.L. East ....... although, the winning season is a gazillion times more important (to me) than second place.

I just picked up the boy from the sitter south of the city and drove thru the storm to where I live, north of the city. Literally drove thru the storm, a wall of rain, and bright sun on the other side.... really weird storm this is.

Hope they get the game in, thanks for the links of the ceremony, I missed most of it at work today.

Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!

Go O's!

Archived