vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

It probably will be the series that killed the season. We really don't have a lot of games left, and we have absolutely no playoff berth. We're playing night to night. The Yankees are going to step it up and so are the A's, Angels and Rays. We're done if we keep playing like this.

This type of inane post is exactly the reason I started that thread the other day. You are ignoring over 50 games of outstanding baseball, and declaring that 1 game and 3 innings against probably the hottest team in baseball will "probably be the series that killed the season."

Pathetic.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, because no team has ever been able to recover from a 3-run lead with 1 out in the 3rd inning.

Go post at SOSH, you certainly act like one of them.

Plenty of teams have. But not this weak @ss lineup without markakis, against a pitcher as good as Parker in a ballpark like Oakland.

When you hit into a double play every time you get someone on base, it's pretty tough to get 3 runs.

That's called realism. The rangers scored 30 runs in 1 game against us.....just because it's "happened before" doesn't mean were gonna do it.

Now I'm not saying its going to happen, but how bizarre would this season be if this series starts a 3-15 skid. It's unlikely, but so was this team winning 81 games. Lol, I can't even think about a Boston type collapse, but Sox fans would find it awesome.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It's the manner of which it's happening. Blowing a lead, implosion by your young starter, playing in Oakland. It's hard to feel good about this right now. Not giving up, but damn. What happened to Zach Britton?

What part of F THAT!!!!! don't you understand?

Jesus! Have you all watched this team this year? If the TEAM gave tf up like you all losers... we'd be talking about next years draft picks.

Never give up! NEVER give up! NEVER GIVE TF UP!!!!

Archived