Mark Reynolds Appreciation Thread

ChaosLex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've said it before, I'll say it again...Reynolds is going to have a huge seasons, 35+ homers and many members of this board who didn't want him to stay will whine about not having a power bat.

Loved Mark Reynolds. Loved his attitude, his willigness to do whatever it took to help the team. He turned out to be a great defender at first base and I don't think it was a fluke. We'll miss his defense there next summer. We'll miss him killing AL East opponents.....no one will ever forget his slaughtering of the Yankees this past year.

Thanks for your time in Baltimore, Mark Reynolds. Here's hoping you light it up in Cleveland (except against the Orioles, of course!).

Couldn't have said it better! I don't often purchase jerseys with players names on the back because of the transient nature of the sport; however, I purchased a Reynolds game jersey last year because I like the attitude use to play the game. I have a felling the O's will regret letting you go. Best of luck in Cleveland. It will be bitter sweet watching those moon shots on the highlight reels.:thumbsup1:

I'll give him a hearty cheer when he comes back to Baltimore next year. He played superb defense at 1B down the stretch and we wouldn't have made the playoffs without him. He'll probably bounce back with the bat this year, and when he does we'll probably wish we had kept him for $7 million.

I'd feel better about his departure if I thought that we had someone better to take his at bats. Steve Pearce, Danny Valencia, and hoping that Nolan Reimold stays healthy are not a very good backup plan.

Typical O's move. Please open the wallet and pull out some of that moldy money ! I will miss Mark
Wish you were coming back but best wishes in Cleveland.

May you both stay green for the rest of your Orioles Hangout days.

Archived