Mark Reynolds Appreciation Thread

ChaosLex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some players who let their personalities shine through and I can tell that I would like to drink beer with them. Mark is one of those guys. Good luck, Mark.

Mark will have a good year without trying to prepare to play third base. Maybe not a 9 million dollar year. But a good year. Probably worth the 7.5 he is likely to bring home.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...Reynolds is going to have a huge seasons, 35+ homers and many members of this board who didn't want him to stay will whine about not having a power bat.

Loved Mark Reynolds. Loved his attitude, his willigness to do whatever it took to help the team. He turned out to be a great defender at first base and I don't think it was a fluke. We'll miss his defense there next summer. We'll miss him killing AL East opponents.....no one will ever forget his slaughtering of the Yankees this past year.

Thanks for your time in Baltimore, Mark Reynolds. Here's hoping you light it up in Cleveland (except against the Orioles, of course!).

I loved the way Mark rooted for his teammates. Whenever someone hit a home run he was always the first guy off the bench. I loved his patience at the plate. His unorthodox but effective way of playing 1B was exciting. The guy cared a lot, and he showed it. Best of luck to him in Cleveland.

When we got Reynolds my wife asked who he was. My five second in the car summary was, "Lots of homers, lots of k's, lots of walks, gritty but not great at third." To me, he provided exactly that until this year; this year the power was down, but his play at first helped us win games. I've got nothing bad to say about the guy. Good luck, Mark. I'll root for you except when you are playing us. Keep hurting the Yankees despite the uni change.

Archived