Josh Hamilton market update - 3 years $60-75 million

TradeAngelos

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are so closed minded and blind it's sad. If you really think that he would have come to us if we just matched that offer.

I'm saying, if the O's would have offered him that before the Angels turned their attention to him, they may not have had to match. Then if the Angels offered more than that, then see ya. Doesn't matter now, does it? You are blind if you think this team will win 90 games next year. Atleast we know you won't be complaining when McLouth is hitting .240/.310/.370

According to what most predicted, he left around 50M on the table. Again, whatever.

Really? This is why you can't be taken seriously. You can't compare the difference between what he wanted and what he got with the difference between what he got and what we could have supposedly signed him for weeks ago. This isn't how debates work. Whatever, indeed.

I'm saying, if the O's would have offered him that before the Angels turned their attention to him, they may not have had to match. Then if the Angels offered more than that, then see ya. Doesn't matter now, does it? You are blind if you think this team will win 90 games next year. Atleast we know you won't be complaining when McLouth is hitting .240/.310/.370

But he had a good month last year. I think he returns to his 2009 form and hits 25 HR and bats .287.:rofl:

Really? This is why you can't be taken seriously. You can't compare the difference between what he wanted and what he got with the difference between what he got and what we could have supposedly signed him for weeks ago. This isn't how debates work. Whatever, indeed.

I don't know why anybody discusses anything with him anymore. He's much worse than Trea.

Does it matter??

We could not have beaten 3/60 much less double that.

Nope. This also isn't how debate works. You can't shift the topic in the middle of debate. Hamilton signed for more than you think the Orioles should have possibly spent, therefore they made the right move not signing him. What you posted is irrelevant. The Orioles agreed with you, congrats!

Nope. This also isn't how debate works. You can't shift the topic in the middle of debate. Hamilton signed for more than you think the Orioles should have possibly spent, therefore they made the right move not signing him. What you posted is irrelevant. The Orioles agreed with you, congrats!

I guess his new name should be TeamAngelos.

I still don't understand all of this talk "I wouldn't pay him that kind of money"....Well guess what, you're not...PA is the owner. He would never pay that money. That's the way our owner is and always will be, we need to stop shooting for the stars thinking we're going to land a player like this with the current ownership.

Archived