Josh Hamilton market update - 3 years $60-75 million

TradeAngelos

I never once said letting Reynolds go will be the determining factor on 2013. I said I think he will be missed more than youre giving him credit for, added to I dont expect much improvement from Wieters, Hardy, and McLouth. And I expect a decline from Jones and Davis. Youre free to your opinion that the O's offense will be fine, and I respect that. I just dont agree. We can argue this all we want but neither is gonna sawy the other way. Agree to disagree. Fair enough?

Agree to disagree? I don't agree to that!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never once said letting Reynolds go will be the determining factor on 2013. I said I think he will be missed more than youre giving him credit for, added to I dont expect much improvement from Wieters, Hardy, and McLouth. And I expect a decline from Jones and Davis. Youre free to your opinion that the O's offense will be fine, and I respect that. I just dont agree. We can argue this all we want but neither is gonna sawy the other way. Agree to disagree. Fair enough?

You've stated that you think Davis has a big year?

So those of you wanting a front loaded contract would not have gotten Hamilton based off of this deal.

Why could the Orioles just not offer the same, but front loaded. Why would Hamilton object? Based on total salary, I still think this is a bargain for the Angels.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Why could the Orioles just not offer the same, but front loaded. Why would Hamilton object? Based on total salary, I still think this is a bargain for the Angels.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

If Hamilton plays really well and stays healthy, he may earn his contract, but I'd hardly call it a "bargain." There's a ton of risk associated with it, and I think the Angels will rue it by the time 2015 rolls around.

Archived