Baltimore being serious players for Dickey

Greg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well ok then. We are on the same page. If you don't have the pieces you don't have the pieces. /shrug Hopefully our prospects improve and soon we will have the pieces to get a guy like Dickey. Almost. But not quite yet.

No need to trade just go sign someone. I'M sick of this Baltimore is a small market crap.

wait, you liked the greinke deal? The hamilton deal? The anibal sanchez deal? Forget that, you think topping those offers would have been smart?

Of course you do.

those deal are the going rate now it's time to catch up times.

Here's what I think is happening. Mets already have an acceptable offer for Dickey on the table. Considering the speculation regarding Toronto's fluctuating offer and the Rangers dropping out, I believe the Orioles are the team with that offer on the table.

The Mets are trying to force the Blue Jays to up their offer and they're only willing to do so if Dickey signs an extension, which isn't going to happen.

My prediction: Dickey is traded to the Orioles tonight. Book it everyone!

Here's what I think is happening. Mets already have an acceptable offer for Dickey on the table. Considering the speculation regarding Toronto's fluctuating offer and the Rangers dropping out, I believe the Orioles are the team with that offer on the table.

The Mets are trying to force the Blue Jays to up their offer and they're only willing to do so if Dickey signs an extension, which isn't going to happen.

My prediction: Dickey is traded to the Orioles tonight. Book it everyone!

Pretty bold there Vivi.

Archived