Greg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Glad Danny has been cleared.
Just saw that he was cleared as well.

Good. I don't like cheaters.

Doesn't "cleared" in this case just mean that couldn't conclusively tie him to buying things from this particular clinic with the evidence on hand right now? If Valencia wasn't an Oriole and he had a big hit against us I'm sure the game thread would be busting at the seams with cries of "cheater."

Doesn't "cleared" in this case just mean that couldn't conclusively tie him to buying things from this particular clinic with the evidence on hand right now? If Valencia wasn't an Oriole and he had a big hit against us I'm sure the game thread would be busting at the seams with cries of "cheater."

Maybe some would but I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. PED'S may be

harmful to the human body. I don't take any kind of drug. I would hate for any of

these players to have bad things happening to their bodies when they get to be

my age. Now I don't know if these things are harmful. This is just a thought.

Maybe some would but I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. PED'S may be

harmful to the human body. I don't take any kind of drug. I would hate for any of

these players to have bad things happening to their bodies when they get to be

my age. Now I don't know if these things are harmful. This is just a thought.

None, really? Ibuprofen? Apirin? Antibiotics? Nyquil? Sudafed? Cough Syrup? Caffeine? 2nd-hand Nicotine? Alcohol?

None, really? Ibuprofen? Apirin? Antibiotics? Nyquil? Sudafed? Cough Syrup? Caffeine? 2nd-hand Nicotine? Alcohol?

Okay coffee and beer too. I took a med for pain but side effects were worse. It is I am allergic to so much of across the counter drugs for pain.

Valencia and Gio Gonzalez names were found on one piece of paper trail. After extensive search through all of the information the government and MLB could find through all of the records, there was never any other evidence linking them to any PED use, which is why they were cleared.

Valencia and Gio Gonzalez names were found on one piece of paper trail. After extensive search through all of the information the government and MLB could find through all of the records, there was never any other evidence linking them to any PED use, which is why they were cleared.

I don't disagree. But the standard for public guilt in PED cases seems to be something like your brother's uncle's buddy's barber once knew this guy who saw the dude in 31 flavors asking for a Strawberrry Cone, which everyone knows is code for steroids, so he's never going into Cooperstown.

I don't disagree. But the standard for public guilt in PED cases seems to be something like your brother's uncle's buddy's barber once knew this guy who saw the dude in 31 flavors asking for a Strawberrry Cone, which everyone knows is code for steroids, so he's never going into Cooperstown.

I'm pretty sure that Gio paid for some legal supplements that were purchased for his father. It is not like Biogenesis sold only banned products. I'm not sure what the Valencia link to Biogenesis was, but it may well have been a similarly innocent transaction. I think the use of the term "cleared" is a stronger statement than for them to have said merely that there was insufficient evidence to warrant suspension. Sounds to me like MLB is pretty well satisfied that these two players are innocent.

I'm pretty sure that Gio paid for some legal supplements that were purchased for his father. It is not like Biogenesis sold only banned products. I'm not sure what the Valencia link to Biogenesis was, but it may well have been a similarly innocent transaction. I think the use of the term "cleared" is a stronger statement than for them to have said merely that there was insufficient evidence to warrant suspension. Sounds to me like MLB is pretty well satisfied that these two players are innocent.

Multiple sources have indicted, Valencia name was found on "ONE" piece of paper with other known PED abusers on it, however, they could never find additional information as they were able with the others.

Archived