Sunday Night Baseball

Orioles4Life21

I do like games on ESPN or Fox to get a different take on the team. MASN is pretty balanced, not homers, but a second opinion is always good.

Pinch-hitter request for tonight's game thread (I'll be there.) :)

I don't have a good track record in the replacement Dump. Anyone help out for toinght?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I went to the well last night, after Friday's disasters. Thought we needed the boost. We fans have to do what we can to help. Labels out and all...

I understand. I always touch the Right Field Foul pole when I attend. It was at 33rd. I was at 33rd. We won at 33rd.

Yeah, I went to the well last night, after Friday's disasters. Thought we needed the boost. We fans have to do what we can to help. Labels out and all...

I understand. I always touch the Right Field Foul pole when I attend. It was at 33rd. I was at 33rd. We won at 33rd.

Will the game be blacked out in North Carolina, specifically for Time Warner Cable customers? We can't get the O's games because of the ongoing MASN/TWC dispute (even mlb.tv is blacked out down here for regularly broadcasted games)...only option is DirecTv.

Will the game be blacked out in North Carolina, specifically for Time Warner Cable customers? We can't get the O's games because of the ongoing MASN/TWC dispute (even mlb.tv is blacked out down here for regularly broadcasted games)...only option is DirecTv.

I think it won't be blacked out anywhere. If you have ESPN you have the game. But I may just be full of doodie.

Archived