O's acquire Alex Liddi

Finisher

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy if I was just a bit more OCD that white background would bug the crap out of me.

Just Sayin'

I liked the white background JUST TO PROVE MY POINT.

e: right click>view image

if6was9's photobucket account

I'm sorry Can, but this has bugged me for quite a while now! You can't even copy and paste something with a damn apostrophe without if showing up as a ? . It's damn LAZY IT-ing! :angryfire:

We do the best we can with what we've got bud.

And I apologize. I don't need a timeout as you all are probably thinking. This has just been building with me for months.

I'll just shut up now.

No. That's not it. I did not think that. Tings change as IT folks change.

Even without the loss of an international playing card, the trade for Alex Liddi makes no sense to me. At age 24, he's already basically a career minor leaguer with a few unimpressive cups of coffee in the majors. His stats indicate he has some pop in his bat, but nothing else is very appealing, especially not his defense which seems to have some holes. I'd say that Liddi is little more than a mediocre DH. Yup....just what Norfolk needs. Although I would be much happier if this is the precursor to promoting Henry Urrutia.

Even without the loss of an international playing card, the trade for Alex Liddi makes no sense to me. At age 24, he's already basically a career minor leaguer with a few unimpressive cups of coffee in the majors. His stats indicate he has some pop in his bat, but nothing else is very appealing, especially not his defense which seems to have some holes. I'd say that Liddi is little more than a mediocre DH. Yup....just what Norfolk needs. Although I would be mu

ch happier if this is the precursor to promoting Henry Urrutia.

That is what may happen after the ASB. I am not going to be upset about this

when the full story is not yet known. DD might have trades in mind. I just want to

wait and see. IMO

That is what may happen after the ASB. I am not going to be upset about this

when the full story is not yet known. DD might have trades in mind. I just want to

wait and see. IMO

I know that the money meant nothing to him because he was not going to spend it. If Liddi is something better than Canzler, then I guess this is good.

I know that the money meant nothing to him because he was not going to spend it. If Liddi is something better than Canzler, then I guess this is good.

I like acquiring Liddi very much but I don't like the idea of losing Canzler. If the O's were so, supposedly worried about losing Ishikawa to the Yankees why don't they feel the same way about Canzler? He just seems much more like a potential lightning in a bottle type guy then Travis did. I dunno. Perhaps his defense is that bad? However, I wonder if he clears waivers will he report to Norfolk or will he choose to become a FA?

Also, I don't necessarily like losing more international FA money, however due to having no real concept about how any of that stuff really works, I just have to trust that DD has a plan here and knows what he is doing. :noidea:

I like acquiring Liddi very much but I don't like the idea of losing Canzler. If the O's were so, supposedly worried about losing Ishikawa to the Yankees why don't they feel the same way about Canzler? He just seems much more like a potential lightning in a bottle type guy then Travis did. I dunno. Perhaps his defense is that bad? However, I wonder if he clears waivers will he report to Norfolk or will he choose to become a FA?

Also, I don't necessarily like losing more international FA money, however due to having no real concept about how any of that stuff really works, I just have to trust that DD has a plan here and knows what he is doing. :noidea:

Canzler hasn't been outrighted before, so he would have to remain in the O's organization if he cleared waivers.

Archived