vs. Rangers 7/9

PaulFolk

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the pitching match-up is heavy in our favor tomorrow, let's hope they follow the script and the offense mashes the newbie.

have a nice night everyone.

It doesn't matter who has pitched to us lately. Last night we got 13 baserunners off Holland, and scored just 2 ER. Tonight we go up against a rookie allowing over a hit per inning, and get just 2 ER and 6 hits.

Right now it doesn't matter who is pitching. The offense just needs to figure it out.

That was the gist. :D Basically he doesn't think this current stretch is indicative of what this team really is, can be, or will be. The O's are still his pick for the East.

Alright cool. Was just wondering if he said anything else. I think we have a good shot at the East too. Just gotta right the ship here and limit the poor stretches of play that have happened somewhat often the past 1.5 months. Thanks.

What do you want, an idiotic tantrum like you always throw?

Sorry I just wanted to know what else he said. I didn't know that wasn't allowed. You can stop making posts and threads trying to bait/troll me. While I know I overreact, it's ridiculous that you keep doing that. I'm still a huge O's fan and want nothing but the best for them, including making the playoffs this year, which I think we will, hence the overreacting when we go through poor stretches of play.

Archived