vs. Red Sox 7-28

scOtt

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy I cant wait for Steve Johnson to get well and pitch...He could help.

I get the sense that Duquette and Buck are leaving no stone unturned to find someone that will make it unnecessary for them to rely on Steve Johnson. Or Zach Britton.

I feel like we have to get it 3-1 before I feel like were back in the game.

They need to show the ability to hit with RISP or hit a HR to win. Obviously the 1st option is out of the question as I guess it's way too much to ask for. Hopefully we can hit some bombs.

But the whole key to that inning, though unsuccessful was Roberts MAKING Lester work. Why can't they ALL do that?

Because they don't wear Red Sox and Yankees uniforms. :( That's the approach of those teams, not of the Orioles.

They need to show the ability to hit with RISP or hit a HR to win. Obviously the 1st option is out of the question as I guess it's way too much to ask for. Hopefully we can hit some bombs.

A graphic showed yesterday that the Orioles are not good at scoring runs with two outs.

Good start, Jason.

And that thread was ridiculous. We were behind both the Sox and the Rays at the time.

You're right, you get both sides of the spectrum here.

It is a spectrum--am very glad there's no unified voice here.

Think that sucks is if we had a better farm system, we could afford to go out and trade for a bat. Also could be in on Peavy. But we don't and we don't want to trade Gausman/Bundy/Schoop so it makes it difficult to make major moves.

Archived