Kendrys Morales Claimed per MLBTR

dbmillertime

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this day and age, where nobody can keep a secret, and instant information era.

I am a bit shocked that this (identiy of the mystery team) has stayed under wraps for so long.

Again this is why I think it is the O's and not the Yankees. If it is this will just show us how much the local reporters are just puppets.

In this day and age, where nobody can keep a secret, and instant information era.

I am a bit shocked that this (identiy of the mystery team) has stayed under wraps for so long.

Which makes me think it may just be US. If it was the Yanks they would have already made the deal for Morales. I think DD is trying to give Seattle as little as possible, and that's what's drawing this out. I have a meeting at 1 today, but I'm hoping when I get back to my desk the Orioles have a new DH.

Which makes me think it may just be US. If it was the Yanks they would have already made the deal for Morales. I think DD is trying to give Seattle as little as possible, and that's what's drawing this out. I have a meeting at 1 today, but I'm hoping when I get back to my desk the Orioles have a new DH.

You think Ryan is a piece of this, since they sent him all the way down to Single-A????

I hope if they do get it, its by extending his contract, and not a 30 day rental.

You think Ryan is a piece of this, since they sent him all the way down to Single-A????

I hope if they do get it, its by extending his contract, and not a 30 day rental.

I just read on the Sun, that Ryan went to low-A and the single-A, their season ends this weekend, and they dont have to wait the 10 days to recall him.

You don't need all of the question marks to convey a question. Ryan has nothing to do with a Morales deal. He was sent down to Delmarva because of the rules to bring him back sooner than 10 days.

Archived