vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/15

OFFNY

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I called mlb.tv regarding the audio overlay and it was the nexdef download. I had it downloaded but had to reinstall. And I have to do it every time. Any one else experience this?

Currently I am getting a lotof interruption and the radio bounces out of it's broadcast into the masn broadcast with Hunter and Bordick and I have to reset it.

Arrrrrggghhhh!

I've had problems loading NexDef b/c of my Mac settings but once "Gareth Coker" told me how to alter them and it was installed I've had no problems.

Very occasionally have had the audio / video broadcast crosses you describe, but it corrected itself upon reloading and didn't persist. 2 or 3 reloads during each of 2 or 3 games at most, all season.

I've had problems loading NexDef b/c of my Mac settings but once "Gareth Coker" told me how to alter them and it was installed I've had no problems.

Very occasionally have had the audio / video broadcast crosses you describe, but it corrected itself upon reloading and didn't persist. 2 or 3 reloads during each of 2 or 3 games at most, all season.

Can you pm me with details, please?

Archived