Facial hair

mark_beckens

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you care if they have beards? I think this is the second time this has come up and I find it really weird that it does. Do you prefer the Yankees with their short hair and clean shaven faces?

It is not like their hats are on crooked are they have big gold chains.

You quoted my post, where does it say I care? I only care that we don't allow it. I don't like the way it looks.

Benjamin Harrison 1889?1893.

bharrison.jpg

But Grover Cleveland and Teddy had cool pron 'staches.

There is a difference between well kept facial hair and what most of the Red Sox look like. I just don't like their look and I'm glad we don't allow it. They can do whatever they want. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And I'm sure they don't care that I don't like it.

You quoted my post, where does it say I care? I only care that we don't allow it. I don't like the way it looks.
Why should whether you like the way it looks or not, have any bearing on what they want to do? If the beards offend your delicate sensibility go watch a clean shaven team. The only opinion that matters is PA's. It's his business.

Why should whether you like the way it looks or not, have any bearing on what they want to do?

Who said it does?

If the beards offend your delicate sensibility go watch a clean shaven team. The only opinion that matters is PA's. It's his business.

I didn't realize the O's allowed them. May have to rethink being a fan.

I didn't realize the O's allowed them. May have to rethink being a fan.

So, you selectively didn't notice all the facial hair the past few years? Markakis generally has a mustache and goatee going, if not more. Wieters tends to waver on whether he wants to keep the same or shave. Darren O'Day has a goat. Etc. All of them escaped notice?

So, you selectively didn't notice all the facial hair the past few years? Markakis generally has a mustache and goatee going, if not more. Wieters tends to waver on whether he wants to keep the same or shave. Darren O'Day has a goat. Etc. All of them escaped notice?

Why don't you read the whole thread.

Archived