Facial hair

mark_beckens

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God forbid you actually answer a question instead of snidely telling someone to read through a thread which is over a 100 posts of mostly crap.

Pedro Strop's 2013 thread was at 40 posts when someone claimed that he was "disrespecting his hat."

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/131414-Pedro-Strop-s-hat/page3

2 days and 135 posts later, Weams mercifully changed the thread title to "Pedro Strop's Hat," and a new, separate Strop thread was created for his pitching only.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/131935-Pedro-Strop-Today-2013-%28Pitching%29

God forbid you actually answer a question instead of snidely telling someone to read through a thread which is over a 100 posts of mostly crap.

You can go back and read the thread just as fast as I can go back and pull posts to answer your question. If you had read the whole thread you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

You can go back and read the thread just as fast as I can go back and pull posts to answer your question. If you had read the whole thread you wouldn't have had to ask the question.

Or because it's a question posed to YOU, and therefore answerable from your brain through your own fingers, you could just answer the damn question. You TRYING to be an obstinate ass? Why would anyone bother talking to you at all?

Or because it's a question posed to YOU, and therefore answerable from your brain through your own fingers, you could just answer the damn question. You TRYING to be an obstinate ass? Why would anyone bother talking to you at all?
So, you selectively didn't notice all the facial hair the past few years? Markakis generally has a mustache and goatee going, if not more. Wieters tends to waver on whether he wants to keep the same or shave. Darren O'Day has a goat. Etc. All of them escaped notice?
There is a difference between well kept facial hair and what most of the Red Sox look like. I just don't like their look and I'm glad we don't allow it. They can do whatever they want. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And I'm sure they don't care that I don't like it.
There is a difference between it being short and well groomed "looking professional", and looking like most of the Red Sox.
I have facial hair and I don't like the players with mangy facial hair.
I like the O's facial hair policy. I don't like the look of the mangy beard. I think it looks unprofessional. Personally has had a goatee since the mid 90's.
I'm glad the Orioles have a rule on facial hair. I really don't like the look. Most of the Red Sox look like they are heading to a Civil war reenactment.

Ok sense you are either too lazy to read back or unable to comprehend what you read. I'll take the time and explain it to you. If I type to fast let me know and I'll slow down.

I know the O's policy on facial hair, I know it was changed a couple years ago. I don't have a problem with players or anyone else having facial hair, because I have it. I just don't like the long unkept, mangy looking beards and mustaches. That is my personal opinion of how I think it looks. Don't expect everyone to agree with me and I don't care if you don't. I don't like the way it looks and I'm happy the O's don't allow it.

Why should whether you like the way it looks or not, have any bearing on what they want to do? If the beards offend your delicate sensibility go watch a clean shaven team. The only opinion that matters is PA's. It's his business.
Who said it does?

I didn't realize the O's allowed them. May have to rethink being a fan.

My response was sarcasm. Which if anyone had read the thread should have gotten.

When I fail to pick up the sarcasm, you're doing it wrong. While we're slinging insults and jabs at intelligence. Use a smiley or something, the roll eyes. Sarcasm in text is notoriously hard to pull off.

Next time someone asks you a question in what's basically 100 posts of nonsense, don't tell them to read back through the thread full of nonsense filtering out all the differing pieces of nonsense for a small piece of nonsense. Just repeat the nonsense. You know what it looks like otherwise? Like you don't even know the answer yourself. Which is baaaad. Whether you were being sarcastic or not.

Or, you know, YOU COULD HAVE JUST RESPONDED THE FIRST TIME WITH "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!" But no, you had to douche it up.

Archived