DDSMI Agency

agent39

I havent posted here in years but I recently started writing for baseball prospectus again in addition to starting a podcast with the guys at section336 at the Relm network. Just to remind everyone I am an mlbpa certified agent and since we last spoke I now have three clients in the orioles system (Jeff Kemp,Alex Murphy) and Steve Clevenger. At one point in time I was the agent for Josh Bell, Trayvon Robinson and Vito Frabizio as well. Kinda weird all 3 guys I have now are from maryland but a neat aside none the less. If anyone wants to follow me on twitter my handle is @joshuakusnick, my email is still JoshuaKusnick@aol.com

Here was my last BP story

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=22236

If anyone needs to reach me or has any questions im readily available and will check in on the forum from time to time as well. Glad I have some Orioles clients to talk to all the great O's fans about again.

Take care

J

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you it wasn't my favorite experience being vitos agent. One of the biggest mistakes of my career. He was a nice kid who ruined his life. I recently was told he was in a near fatal car accident causing him to be in a coma for a month. I have no idea about the circumstances regarding the accident but for his families sake I hope he is feeling better and that nobody was hurt. Its a sad tale no doubt. I do hope he turns his life around its sad baseball won't be part of it.

Never had or met gurka. Also I am in talks to having a full time podcast but more importantly and radically mr steve clevenger will also do a weekly show and its possible murphy will as well chronicling his journey through the minors. My first recordingis tonight. Tweet me any questions or topics youd like covered

thanks

Getting a player like Clevenger who has actually been in the Majors is quite a coup for an up and coming baseball agent. Congrats! As I'm sure you know, most players dump their minor league agent the second they get a call to the show. Being a minor league agent is a tough gig, I hope you don't take it too personally when players sign with the big boys when they get promoted to the Majors.

Ive been an agent for a decade and have 5 mlb players including michael brantley jeremy jeffress clevenger david herndon and tnis past year steven ames was up for a spell. I know how the business works ive been clevengers agent for 8 years. Not everyone jumps ship but it does happen

Ive been an agent for a decade and have 5 mlb players including michael brantley jeremy jeffress clevenger david herndon and tnis past year steven ames was up for a spell. I know how the business works ive been clevengers agent for 8 years. Not everyone jumps ship but it does happen

Right on. Sorry about that, I had no idea you have been at it for so long. I wasn't trying to tell you your business, hope it didn't come off that way.

Archived