Nelson Cruz ?

Greg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please, please, baseball gods, don't let us be stuck with this guy.

Amen

I know right it would suck to have someone that can help us win over this AAAA trash.

Who exactly on the Orioles would you describe as AAAA trash?

You don't have to like them, but calling them trash (again) is completely unnecessary.

Brach

DeLaCruz

Escalona

Clevenger

Monell

Almanzar

Weeks

Peguero

Reimold

AAAA quality players. I'm not calling them trash and there is certainly a place for them on most teams. There's probably a place for more than one on the 25 man.

I know right it would suck to have someone that can help us win over this AAAA trash.

Cruz is getting to the point where I see him quite literally falling off the cliff. I prefer it's not with us, thank you very much.

Are you so desperate for a signing you'll throw caution to the wind regardless of who it is under any circumstance?

Who exactly on the Orioles would you describe as AAAA trash?

You don't have to like them, but calling them trash (again) is completely unnecessary.

Francisco Peguero- Is gonna see a lot of playing time this year.

David Lough- I like him but he's a number 4 not a starter.

Nolan Reimold- He might give you a good 10 games a year.

Cruz is a huge upgrade in LF over them.

Henry Urrutia and Steve Pearce- Right now are your DH

Michael Almanzar- Couldn't even make the Red Sox last year at 3rd base and they were awful at 3rd. That tells you all you need to know.

Francisco Peguero- Is gonna see a lot of playing time this year.

David Lough- I like him but he's a number 4 not a starter.

Nolan Reimold- He might give you a good 10 games a year.

Cruz is a huge upgrade in LF over them.

Henry Urrutia and Steve Pearce- Right now are your DH

Michael Almanzar- Couldn't even make the Red Sox last year at 3rd base and they were awful at 3rd. That tells you all you need to know.

While it's very far from the whole story, David Lough was worth 2.7 rWAR/2.4 fWAR last season; Cruz was worth 2.0/1.5. There's an argument to be made that Lough is just a better player than Cruz right now, at least if they're both going to be playing LF.

While it's very far from the whole story, David Lough was worth 2.7 rWAR/2.4 fWAR last season; Cruz was worth 2.0/1.5. There's an argument to be made that Lough is just a better player than Cruz right now, at least if they're both going to be playing LF.

Lough War came from D not his bat. I'm ok with giving up a little D for a guy that can hit you 30HR.

Archived