Per Rosenthal: Balfour (FINALLY) to Orioles...

xian4

Mark Trumbo to Arizona...Arizona out of Choo sweepstakes, Rangers now favorites for Choo per Morosi.

Texas said they weren't giving Choo what he was asking. I see Detroit or Boston sneaking in on Choo. Cruz back to Texas. Orioles hope their platoon of Reimold and whoever else works out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Trumbo to Arizona...Arizona out of Choo sweepstakes, Rangers now favorites for Choo per Morosi.

Trumbo is going to drop some major bombs in the thin desert air. But he strikes out a lot. Skaggs showed some good flashes while in the majors, not sure if the DBacks are giving up too much. Biggest knock on the DBacks last year was their lack of offense. I mean they trotted Kubel out there for a long time last year.

Texas said they weren't giving Choo what he was asking. I see Detroit or Boston sneaking in on Choo. Cruz back to Texas. Orioles hope their platoon of Reimold and whoever else works out.

And Markakis on the other side....I love Nick but....that is one bad OF.

Once again, I am confused, since you have obviously opened this thread. The point is, you can open whatever thread you wish to, and leave any that don't interest you unopened. Much, much more organized and easier to find what you are looking for the way OH does it than what you are suggesting.

I opened the thread expecting to see Orioles sources say Orioles are close to signing Grant Balfour but instead I read that the Orioles haven't even made an offer to him. See wasting my time. Anyway I don't know what is funnier that this guy used to play for the Blackhawks or that he is a pitcher and his name is "Ball Four" . I am sure this was discussed in one of the first 25 pages of the thread.

I opened the thread expecting to see Orioles sources say Orioles are close to signing Grant Balfour but instead I read that the Orioles haven't even made an offer to him. See wasting my time. Anyway I don't know what is funnier that this guy used to play for the Blackhawks or that he is a pitcher and his name is "Ball Four" . I am sure this was discussed in one of the first 25 pages of the thread.

Welcome to the Hangout! Well...you're not new...so I don't know what you expected? ;):D

You mean they aren't close to signing Balfour?

When the Orioles show interest in a player does that creep the player out? Sort of like that creepy guy at school going after the hot girl. Also,when someone says the Orioles are looking hard at a player,does that mean DD takes off his glasses and squints at him?

Sorry,25 pages about a person of interest.

Its kind of like when you were in school. Hoping for a snow day and watching all the other counties closed, only to see yours is just a 2 hour delay.

Who cares if our budgetary restraints are "artificial"? Peter Angelos is something you have to factor into the equation and to act like we should ignore the owner of the team when discussing free agent contracts is ridiculous and not based in reality.

You realize a great majority of the teams in MLB operate with budgets restraints?

Archived