Need a new closer AND a new manager

vikkt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder where you get your info that Davis was ever on steroids? You shouldn't

make statements like that unless you have proof. It's being irresponsible. IMO

Isn't making wild claims not substantiated with any semblance of fact against forum rules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't making wild claims not substantiated with any semblance of fact against forum rules?

If someone repeats those accusations, I would determine it to be the case. It's easy for me to ignore things. Once.

So we shod start booing our all star centerfielder...?

No .... Booing only makes certain fans feel better. Perhaps it allows the team to here its fans unhappiness. I was around in the 2000s when the Os weren't very good. The booing didn't help and nobody with the team seemed to care.

:scratchchinhmm:

Free agent right-hander Heath Bell is drawing serious interest from four teams, including the [...] Orioles -MLBTradeRumors

:laughlol:

I dont get this at all? We seem to be loaded with relief pitching with all the guys up and Guilmet, McFarland, and a few other options. Bell looks to be washed up by looking at BB reference. I doubt this is true!

I dont get this at all? We seem to be loaded with relief pitching with all the guys up and Guilmet, McFarland, and a few other options. Bell looks to be washed up by looking at BB reference. I doubt this is true!

What would a minor league deal hurt? Deep depth is good.

Archived