Are you kidding me?

VeveJones007

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mind that. Thought they might do it a 3rd time with Braun in the 9th. With a pitcher on deck, you can defend walking Reynolds. It's not the moves. It's the performance of players.

Why not try to get Reynolds out so that the pitchers spot is leading off next inning?

We stole a game from them yesterday.

We were about to steal ANOTHER game from them today, when they stole it right back from us.

These 2 games remind(ed) me of 2 games that we played against the Red Sox in 2009.

In the first game, we came back from being down 10-0 to beat them 11-10.

The very next day, Bradley Steven Bergesen threw 8 innings of 1-run ball, and we took a 5-1 lead into the 9th and final inning. Our bullpen gave up 4 runs in the top of the 9th, the Bostonians pushed across another run in the top of the 11th to beat us, and the previous day's euphoria over our historic comeback was doused with major heartbreak.

(JUNE 30th)

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL200906300.shtml

(JULY 1st)

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL200907010.shtml

Buck is getting killed on twitter.

The only questionable thing Buck did tonight was take Cruz out of the game in the 9th.. it wasn't necessarily a bad call just somewhat questionable. Everything else was the right move IMO.

Sounds great if you think Reynolds is an automatic out. Reynolds can beat you with a homer. He has 12 already.

Nobody is ever an automatic out. Treating him like he is Barry Bonds is laughable. There is a reason he is batting 7th for them and not 4th.

The only questionable thing Buck did tonight was take Cruz out of the game in the 9th.. it wasn't necessarily a bad call just somewhat questionable. Everything else was the right move IMO.

I almost agree.

Nobody is ever an automatic out. Treating him like he is Barry Bonds is laughable. There is a reason he is batting 7th for them and not 4th.

Reynolds has 12 HR this year. Gallardio has 12 HRs in his entire career.

Runner on first with two outs scores 14% of the time. What are the chances Reynolds hits a home run? Im guessing it is less than 10%.

With T.J pitching a lot higher then 10%

Archived