Orioles Trade Targets?

Nite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mlbtraderumors: Mike Carp Requests*Trade http://t.co/WG6KQmxr7d

Decent left handed bat off the bench. Trade for him and Miller, then try to trade Young + for Asdrubal Cabrera.

Markakis

Pearce/Carp

Jones

Davis

Cruz

Machado

Cabrera

Hardy

Joseph/Hundley

Joseph/Hundley

Pearce/Carp

Flaherty

Lough

Brach

Matusz

Webb

Hunter

Miller

DOD

Britton

Looks pretty darn good.

Still don't trust Chen or Gonzo.

Both these guys have good track records over a few seasons. I'm fine with Chen and hope the Os extend him. If they can find a #1 great. Otherwise guys like Kennedy or De La arose really aren't an upgrade.

Both these guys have good track records over a few seasons. I'm fine with Chen and hope the Os extend him. If they can find a #1 great. Otherwise guys like Kennedy or De La arose really aren't an upgrade.

Kennedy i a upgrade but i agree De La arose not.

Chen is a Scott Boras client. He will be asking for four years 65 million with his statistical line.

Yep. Now or in the off-season isn't a bad time to trade him while his value is high.

Given what happened with last winter's pitching market, what makes anyone think that Chen will not just top, but top by $13 million, the deals given to guys like Garza?

Chen will get 3-4 years at about $10-11 million per. His stat line isn't that good.

Yep. Now or in the off-season isn't a bad time to trade him while his value is high.
Given what happened with last winter's pitching market' date=' what makes anyone think that Chen will not just top, but top by $13 million, the deals given to guys like Garza?

Chen will get 3-4 years at about $10-11 million per. His stat line isn't that good.[/quote']

I never said he would get it. I said if you wish to extend him, that salvo is something you need to address. Because should you say no, Scott says FA!

Jake Arrieta to Os for bullpen help? No way it happens but would be interesting. I wonder if he has improved holding runners on base?

He has about a 2.00 ERA over 15 starts in Chicago. I'm not saying he's the next Chris Davis, but he isn't bullpen help and I doubt ERod would even be enough to get him at this point.

Archived