16 consecutive games against Oakland, Anaheim, and Seattle

MarkakisFan21

The A's are stacked. The Angels are only a good team because they're nearly 30 games over against teams under .500. As I said, 3-3 isn't bad. But it could and probably should be better. And even though they're good pitching wise, they have scored 16 runs in 5 games besides that 8-4 win. They were also awful the last 5 games heading into the break. That's 10/11 games where the offense had been terrible and hasn't scored more than 4 runs IIRC. They need to pick it up.

Look around the league. Our offense isn't a world beater, but it's fine.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The road trip is going very well thus far. With only three left, It already can't be a disaster.

I was thinking this, but didn't want to say it. I have to say that if we lost the next three I'd be pretty pissed off. At this point, I look at the next three games as a three game series that I want to win. We have a chance to do something pretty special here.

I was thinking this, but didn't want to say it. I have to say that if we lost the next three I'd be pretty pissed off. At this point, I look at the next three games as a three game series that I want to win. We have a chance to do something pretty special here.

On the other hand, with the Yanks and Jays playing each other, it's guaranteed that one of them will lose the next 3 (or is it a 4 game set?) games. It will suck if we lose the next 3, but it won't change my outlook on the season.

The best case for us is that in the NYY-TOR series neither team sweeps.

On the other hand, with the Yanks and Jays playing each other, it's guaranteed that one of them will lose the next 3 (or is it a 4 game set?) games. It will suck if we lose the next 3, but it won't change my outlook on the season.

The best case for us is that in the NYY-TOR series neither team sweeps.

Yeah if we could take at least 2 out of the next 3 from SEA and have NYY and TOR beat up on each other that would be great.

I don't know why you make these proclamations, but being that you do ......

5-3 after taking the first 2 games of the Mariners series.

I bet you waited all night to post that.

Guaranteed at least a 5-5 road trip. If you'd have asked me before the trip if that was okay with me, I would have signed right up.

Agree let's get the sweep now.

Right. Just like the Orioles, 5-5 would mean they beat the two aces and lose to the average starters. :noidea:

I like Norris tomorrow in this park.

Archived