16 consecutive games against Oakland, Anaheim, and Seattle

MarkakisFan21

That's why I want to play them sooner than later. I'd prefer to not end up facing Weaver, Richards and Lee/Price/whatever.

Yeah they are also 7-14 vs teams currently in the playoff in the American League and 10-18 all together vs any team in the playoffs. They are beating up on bad teams and getting beat by good teams.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you say that? We are currently tied with SEA fo the second WC. We may not have HOU and TEX to kick around but we have BOS and the MFY.

Its a little early but the possibility does seem much more likely that the AL East only gets one team in than in years past IMO

I'd rather make a west coast swing after basically a seven game homes stand followed by the AS break. Everyone should be rested and the fights and arrivals won't be at 4 AM in the morning. Tough swing, but if the O's are championship material they should be able to be do at least .500.[/QUOTE]

Come on man!!!

[video=youtube;N1NwW3GCn7k]

Don't be bringing rational thoughts up in here!!! Some people can't sleep without worrying themselves.

Calm down, people.

Let's take this one game at a time. One series at a time ..... Just because they have similar/better records than us doesn't necessarily mean we need to go all doom and gloom here.

When this thread was started early yesterday afternoon, my only concern was beating the Red Sox.

Tonight, my only concern was beating the Nationals.

And tomorrow, my only concern will be trying to beat the Nationals again.

If you're concentrating on "formidable" opponents down the road, you're liable to get knocked flat on your ass by the team that is right in front of you.

Archived