16 consecutive games against Oakland, Anaheim, and Seattle

MarkakisFan21

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well they were utterly dominated by Gray and Weaver as well so the O's haven't really been hitting anyone lately. They have been absolutely terrible offensively since the extra inning explosion in DC. Hopefully they can wake up and actually do something next series so they can take 3/4. Seattle is scuffling and really isn't that good of a team.

3-3 isn't too bad but if the offense wasn't virtually useless in LA, and Britton closed out that 1st game they'd be 5-1 on the trip so far.

The A's and Angels are the best teams in MLB. They have the best rotations and the best bullpens. Expecting some sort of offensive outburst is futile. In addition, the Mariners also have an outstanding rotation. So expecting anything to change is going to be difficult.

I'd love taking 2 of 4. I'd be thrilled with 3 of 4.

The A's and Angels are the best teams in MLB. They have the best rotations and the best bullpens. Expecting some sort of offensive outburst is futile. In addition, the Mariners also have an outstanding rotation. So expecting anything to change is going to be difficult.

Of the issues so far on this road trip, have you really seen much that you can contribute to the fact that we were playing the A's and Angels? Except for Weaver, we caught the weak end of the Angels' bullpen. But the story so far has been an offense that struggles if it isn't hitting home runs, and inconsistent performance from the bullpen. That's not really unique to the fact that we are playing the A's and Angels, that's just the Orioles.

The A's are stacked. The Angels are only a good team because they're nearly 30 games over against teams under .500. As I said, 3-3 isn't bad. But it could and probably should be better. And even though they're good pitching wise, they have scored 16 runs in 5 games besides that 8-4 win. They were also awful the last 5 games heading into the break. That's 10/11 games where the offense had been terrible and hasn't scored more than 4 runs IIRC. They need to pick it up.

A 2-2 split in Seattle would be heavenly.

This team is just 2 bad innings away from a 5-1 record. I love how the team is playing right now.

Yup with the 2 studs we face with our .230 hitters.

Archived