Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miller's arb eligible this season. It's a year and 2 month rental.

Not according to Cot's. He had 5.062 years of service time heading into this year and will be a free agent this off-season. That said, I really like this deal. Miller is a stud. The game just got shorter.

Are all of those guys going to make it into the rotation? Now you just made it that more imperative that all of them hit.

I'm much more confident that one of those guys do than I am about EdRod, let's not pretend like the only way to acquire Starting Pitching is to grow them. (Sorry, Andy)

If we're trying to win now, why are we so worried about giving up ONE GUY that MIGHT help us in 2-3 years?

Miller helps us tremendously now, when we have the best chance to win in over 15 years. No brainer for me.

approve.

Miller, DOD, Britton... narsty narsty stuff.

Would honestly be okay with moving Hunter for a bat if it came to that. (Would be more okay with moving Matusz, but not as attractive to other teams).

I'm not a fan of Chinese torturing to death the future so you can strengthen your hold on being a Tier II team.

I don't think ERod pans out so I don't think the O's are giving up more then a starter at Norfolk who might get a handful of spot starts/bullpen rotations in the majors.

That is pretty replaceable on the FA market at an affordable rate.

I agree getting Miller is a really good move , guy gets lefties and righties out with some serious GAS. As for giving up Eduardo Rodriguez yeah he could potentially be good , but we have some good LHP coming up through the minors in Tim Berry ,Tarpley , and Brian Gonzalez .

Archived