vs. CARDINALS, 8/08

OFFNY

I don't think the 2013 Davis is coming back this year maybe never. But if he can give us something close to .250/.320/.450 then I will be satisfied and think that will be enough to help us through the end of the season. Then maybe get a few clutch homers in the postseason!

...and he should also probably be paid like a .250/.320/.450 hitter, but we know that ain't happening...

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

Did we score in the inning immediately preceding the 2-run home run that Tillman gave up to Pierzynksi ???

If so, it was the only time tonight that an Oriole pitcher gave back runs after the offense had just scored.

o

Did we score in the inning immediately preceding the 2-run home run that Tillman gave up to Pierzynksi ???

If so, it was the only time tonight that an Oriole pitcher gave back runs after the offense had just scored.

Of course, just like always. In fairness, we'd scored in all but the first inning at that point, so...

This is kind of a harsh thread for a 12-0. 12-2 game.

Friday night and game effectively over? Idk. Doesn't seem too bad just waiting for it to be done I guess. I am still just ecstatic that I turned it on to the score that I saw!

Archived