vs. CARDINALS, 8/08

OFFNY

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Verducci just reported on MLB Network that the Orioles will be Nelson Cruz's first choice this off-season.

But will he be offering his first half of the season or the current second half of the season as his services? :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Our 60th Anniversary Celebration, including Laser Show will continue post-game on MASN & MASN HD for those of you not with us at The Yard.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">August 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Friday night and game effectively over? Idk. Doesn't seem too bad just waiting for it to be done I guess. I am still just ecstatic that I turned it on to the score that I saw!

MASN better show all the post game stuff, really looking forward to it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Our 60th Anniversary Celebration, including Laser Show will continue post-game on MASN & MASN HD for those of you not with us at The Yard.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

Nice timing. Can't wait to see it.

Please, DO NOT stop doing that.

A dry sense of humor isn't dry if you use those emoticons.

Be like Malike and myself.

Trust me, it's worth whatever misunderstandings come out of it, and usually, someone will come along to say, "I think that you need to adjust your sarcasm meter."

Me too. The best jokes/comments have delayed fuses.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Our 60th Anniversary Celebration, including Laser Show will continue post-game on MASN & MASN HD for those of you not with us at The Yard.</p>? Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

Good move.

Archived