Joe Girardi

21xxxv

Is anyone here really surprised at his petulant behavior recently? Perhaps it's just my years of frustration prior to Buck's Birds, but he seems like he and his Yanks are entitled to something.... Last night was epic. I realize that no manager wants to see his players hit by pitches, especially in games that apparently have little meaning. But, Joe is seeing what the rest of the world has been seeing routinely.... Sorry Joe it is so.....

Joe Girardi is a whiny ass baby. He's always critiquing other team's pitchers about "not pitching inside if they don't know how". I doubt he shed a tear when fat CC broke Nick's wrist in 2012, possibly derailing us in the playoffs.

I honestly don't think a game goes by that Girardi doesn't come out to complain about something. He's got a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas.

Joe Girardi is a whiny ass baby. He's always critiquing other team's pitchers about "not pitching inside if they don't know how". I doubt he shed a tear when fat CC broke Nick's wrist in 2012, possibly derailing us in the playoffs.

I honestly don't think a game goes by that Girardi doesn't come out to complain about something. He's got a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas.

Yep...I think he's a decent manager, but he is incredibly annoying in a New Yorkish kind of way.

He's always whining about his players getting plunked. Not too long ago he was whining about the O's hitting them. Now it's the Rays. His pitchers are doing it far more often as the stats dictate. And honestly I have a hard time feeling bad for any Yankees getting hit after their BS display they've put on over the years.

He's always whining about his players getting plunked. Not too long ago he was whining about the O's hitting them. Now it's the Rays. His pitchers are doing it far more often as the stats dictate. And honestly I have a hard time feeling bad for any Yankees getting hit after their BS display they've put on over the years.

Also, his shots at TBs quality of pitching was laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me but why are any Os fans watching games between the Rays and Yankees much less making a thread about Girardi on the Orioles forum instead of the MLB forum? If I did something like that probably a half dozen posters would line up to bash me for it and complain, yet nobody is irritated by this ??:confused:

Is it me but why are any Os fans watching games between the Rays and Yankees much less making a thread about Girardi on the Orioles forum instead of the MLB forum? If I did something like that probably a half dozen posters would line up to bash me for it and complain, yet nobody is irritated by this ??:confused:

Feel free to delete the post, Francis.

I'm mildly irritated but I trust the mods to move it to MLB where it belongs.

As for folks watching the Rays/Yanks, some of are not just fans of the Orioles but Baseball.

As for folks watching the Rays/Yanks, some of are not just fans of the Orioles but Baseball.

I've been mildly irritated before, but my doctor gave me a really good ointment. Cleared up in no time.

Yeah i guess I do understand some O's fans maybe just like watching baseball and the Tankees in particular to root for them to lose. :)

Is anyone here really surprised at his petulant behavior recently? Perhaps it's just my years of frustration prior to Buck's Birds, but he seems like he and his Yanks are entitled to something ...... Last night was epic. I realize that no manager wants to see his players hit by pitches, especially in games that apparently have little meaning. But, Joe is seeing what the rest of the world has been seeing routinely.... Sorry Joe it is so.....

Yes.

Girardi and his Yankees have definitely been acting like they are entitled to something as of late, based solely on the uniform that they wear.

HOWEVER ......

That is hardly something new for the players, manager(s), front office, and fans of that franchise ...... wouldn't you agree ???

Archived