Machado is not going to be happy

Valhalla

With the whole team throwing him under the bus earlier in the season, and now keeping him at 3B when he wants to play SS another 3 years, I am not sure he will feel any loyalty when he becomes a free agent.

He is always injured anyway and seems to have a bad attitude...seems like he will be the perfect Yankee.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny is a heck of a baseball player.

That's all I really care about, but he seems pretty big for his britches at times to me.

My feelings as well-got roasted for saying so------by questioning where was he during the playoffs--------by the way where is he now????

My feelings as well-got roasted for saying so------by questioning where was he during the playoffs--------by the way where is he now????

Isn't he still rehabbing? I know he was in Baltimore for the first two games against the Tigers but I thought I heard he went to FLA for more rehab.

He & Wieters walked out for the first pitch of Game 1.

Yeah, I heard he would be in for the first few days....Guess his rehab is so much more demanding than Wieters,,,,,,,who has been with the team for most of the late run to the playoffs.

Yeah, I heard he would be in for the first few days....Guess his rehab is so much more demanding than Wieters,,,,,,,who has been with the team for most of the late run to the playoffs.

Manny just hates the Orioles. He can't wait to become a free agent so he can move on to a better organization who will rightly put him back at his natural position of SS, so he can become greater than Derek Jeter.

Considering, Wieter's surgery was so much earlier in the season.

Manny was with the team when he could.

Unless the OP is indeed Manny or a friend or family member, I agree with some of the others that this thread is just white noise.

That said, if the OP IS indeed Manny or a friend or family member....well....grow up Kid. Be a team player and quit your whining!

Archived