vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

The 7th and 8th innings are early. When you haven't used the bench all series??? There is no way you can defend that. Come on

You just want to make moves to make moves. Those moved would have got us in trouble later if we had scores. It's basic managing. I get that you're upset, but the move you suggested is 100% the wrong move.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a Ravens fan but I would rather see the Ravens have 10 consecutive 0-16 seasons than to see the Orioles lose this series.

Whoa, pump the breaks there fella. I know what you're driving at but the hyperbole police are right behind you and they need you to pull over immediately.

Everything has gone their way. Tight games are lost on such thin margins. Very disappointing. I get a little tired of hearing about their bullpen on TBS. Ours shut them down this game, too. Herrera throws 99, but Gausman throws 98 for almost 3 innings, but not a word about

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Because they're not?

Keep saying it, Drungo, maybe it makes you feel better, but they are going to the WORLD SERIES. At this point I'd just be happy to win one game. How do you justify that they are not good? Luck? Is that it? They are just so lucky they wind up in the WS? Please, don't insult me...

There's a reason oriolesfanstan has achieved the nearly unprecedented double-red-dot rating.

Kim Jung Il posted here for a while and only had 1 red dot.

LOL, and he's been doing it for a while. The Walking Dead have less viability than this guy.

There are so many embarrassing posts in this thread. Those saying it is now football season should never ever ever show up here again IMHO. Deserting this team now as hard as it has played this year is just incredibly cowardly. I will take off work early to watch tomorrow and applaud like hell regardless of what happens. Some of you just are just really, really sad people IMHO.

Being discouraged because the O's are down 0-3 in the series makes someone a sad person? I'll be watching tomorrow but how many times has a team come back from 0-3? Once?

Keep saying it, Drungo, maybe it makes you feel better, but they are going to the WORLD SERIES. At this point I'd just be happy to win one game. How do you justify that they are not good? Luck? Is that it? They are just so lucky they wind up in the WS? Please, don't insult me...

Yup. In games decided by 2, 2 and 1 runs, a little luck (or in this case a s#!& ton of luck) is all it takes. Assuming we don't pull a Red Sox miracle, I hope the Giants or Cards pummel the bejesus out of them.

Whoa, pump the breaks there fella. I know what you're driving at but the hyperbole police are right behind you and they need you to pull over immediately.

Ok I may have gone overboard. If the O's were guaranteed to win the World Series then I would take the 10 consecutive 0-16 seasons though. Easily.

Not speaking for Drungo, but nobody is suggesting that KC stinks. They are a good team on a winning streak. The Orioles are a good team on a losing streak. Just like happens without comment over and over in the regular season.

Anything can and will happen in a short series. I've said that pretty much forever. The O's didn't prove their superiority to the Tigers, they happened to win three straight. If the Royals were this spectacular how come they didn't even win the division? Why did they lose their lead to the now-discredited Tigers? It's because the playoffs are a crapshoot.

Yup. In games decided by 2, 2 and 1 runs, a little luck (or in this case a s#!& ton of luck) is all it takes. Assuming we don't pull a Red Sox miracle, I hope the Giants or Cards pummel the bejesus out of them.

So, we are down 3-0 to a team that only has luck on its side? What? The Royals pitch well, they play D well, they run well, and they have taken advantages of the opportunities presented them. There is NO luck in that. What am I missing? I am as a blind Orioles fan as the next, but mostly I'm a baseball fan, and I don't see luck, I see a damn good team on the other side.

Kansas City is a very good team. Baltimore is a very good team. Kansas City has won three close games. Baltimore can blame itself for missing out on opportunities to win one or two of those games. Kansas City can count themselves fortunate that they've seen more than their share of beneficial bounces.

All you can do is try and take advantage when the game gives you opportunities. Kansas City has managed to win a bunch of coin flips. They are not the dominant force that a 7-0 postseason record might hint at, but they are most certainly a good ball club, they've certainly executed better than Baltimore this series, and they will have a decent shot in a best of seven against STL or SFN if they manage to close out Baltimore.

Archived