vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly have never seen anything like this series in all my years of watching baseball.

I have seen so many ridiculously lucky subtle things in this series, and nearly every single one of them have gone Kansas City's way.

It really is astounding.

Yup. Sometimes it happens. You get a team when they are red hot AND lucky. Nothing you can do.

I'm not giving up until the final out, though. Even if we lose this game, I'm not stopping.

Guthrie gives up 3 hits.. two of them were back to back then that was it.

Somebody said it. This is just KC's year. They can do no wrong. I don't ever recall seeing a team play this flawlessly... They just have NOT BLINKED. It's very impressive. I wonder if we might see them again next year in the playoffs. This could be the beginning of a mini-rivalry. Sadly, it has been one-sided in terms of W-L so far. But honestly... they have the aura. They appear unbeatable - almost otherwordly. It's actually bizarre to watch. And maddening as all hell!!!!!!!!

I honestly have never seen anything like this series in all my years of watching baseball.

I have seen so many ridiculously lucky subtle things in this series, and nearly every single one of them have gone Kansas City's way.

It really is astounding.

Pretty odd. I must not have worn the right combination of clothing. That's my only answer. It's not skill. For certain.

Yeah, it's almost like that puffiness that I have seen in a lot of heavy drinkers. Maybe not, maybe it's just from being inactive and the kids having grown up, but he always looked pretty fit until recently.

I agree he looks puffy but it could be just there everything suddenly stopped kind of inactivity. Cal strikes me as the type of person who needs 100% intensity or he's not interested in being active.

Just real sad Gausman didn't get 1 start in playoffs. Season on the line tomorrow and we go with Gonzo. How do you stop bloop hits you start the only starter that can do it Gausman.

It really is astounding.

Could be worse than bloops...back in the day when they had carpet in Kauffman, we would have been tripled to death

Archived