Season on line and that's the best you can do?

Greg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting stat during the TBS broadcast which I find hard to believe. The only team to lead the league in home runs and win a WS was the 2009 Yanks. Can that be true?

Yeah that doesn't sound right, how many seasons have we had, like 112 or 113 (in the modern era)? You would of thought it of happened more than that.

They May go in a slump, but they don't get so impatient and fancy that all they can do is pop up on first pitches all game. You can still be selective. We were not selective tonight. This is hard to watch

They weren't inpatient they got Guthrie out after five innings.

That's a really stupid thing to say. Of course, it's no surprise coming from you.

Eh. Just pity him and others who are similar for not being able to apprcieate all of this. This team bleeds as about as an orange and black as you can.

LOL. You and Roy should share a room with GAusman. He is better out of the pen, needs another pitch as a starter. But whatever...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You stop a bloop hitting team with some that can K them.

For the people that so fervently believe that poor results = poor effort in baseball, is it fair to assume that you have never played much baseball or really much of any other endeavor in life where you have less than 100% control over the outcome?

It's laughable how often people say that a team is flat or has no heart just because they lose a game or a few. Confidence is always a factor but you cannot simply will your way to a victory. And nobody gets to the Major Leagues by not trying.

LOL. You and Roy should share a room with GAusman. He is better out of the pen, needs another pitch as a starter. But whatever...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Until he gets a good breaking pitch, he's not a strikeout pitcher. The Royals would have just blooped hits on him all over the field just like our other starters.

Archived