vs. ROYALS, 10/15 (A.L.C.S., Game Four)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most cocky, arrogant, douchy baseball team I've ever seen. All their little poses, their interviews, the shirts they wear. Funny thing is their run has been COMPLETELY luck driven and they're acting like they are the best baseball team in history. Can't stand them.

Playing these 2 games in KC have really made a difference. We have hit at least- at least- 5 balls that would have definitely been HRs at OPACY.

Losing the two at home killed us. We should have won both if those game, they just got lucky and we got killed by O'Day/Britton at the wrong time. If we won those two, I feel 100% confident we could have lost all three of these and still won in seven at home. Probably wouldn't have lost all three in KC if we came here having crushed their spirits. We squandered our home field advantage and that was our death knell and most people here felt it which is why so many were acting like the series was over after the first two. I will never stop being pissed off about those two games.

Most cocky, arrogant, douchy baseball team I've ever seen. All their little poses, their interviews, the shirts they wear. Funny thing is their run has been COMPLETELY luck driven and they're acting like they are the best baseball team in history. Can't stand them.

Just revel in the upcoming sweep by the Giants or Cardinals.

I'm sorry, but that is absolutely atrocious managing.

This might be buck's worst ever 4 game series as a manager.

ZERO reason Joseph should have been batting right there with the season on the line.

Pathetic managing. Stop sugar costing it.

Ned Yost is owning him it's sad to watch.

The media loves arrogant classless douches. No wonder tbs is slopping them up.

Archived