Caleb Joseph on Royals last night.

Greg

This This This. What a silly comment to condone the Royals' behavior because they are 20-30 year olds playing baseball. Guess what - they know exactly what stage they are on, they know exactly that the Orioles can see what they are doing, and they know that their actions are douch-y. You are taught in middle school and high school ball to act like you've been there before. Can you imagine JJ Hardy or Nick Markakis pounding their chest or wearing a shirt like Guthrie wore? There is a proper way to win, and the Royals didn't show it.

And I hope they lose in 5.

This--thank you.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he should have waited.

As Tony stated 3 days ago, when the Giants were up, 1 game to 0:

OCTOBER 21st:

Last I checked, the Giants still need to win three more games. The time for celebration is after the job is done.

I suppose that Joseph couldn't contain himself after the Giants' opening-game victory.

Maybe he should have waited.

LOL Ya think?

O's fans need to tone down their hurt feelings over the ALCS. All of the whining sounds like major sour grapes. The Royals are two games away form a World Championship. Even if the Giants win this series, the Royals already have has a very good showing.

LOL Ya think?

O's fans need to tone down their hurt feelings over the ALCS. All of the whining sounds like major sour grapes. The Royals are two games away form a World Championship. Even if the Giants win this series, the Royals already have has a very good showing.

Way to cover all of your tracks troll.

Get them back from your couch at home when they are playing in the Fall Classic? Oh please. Whether the Royals win or lose they made to the World Series. They'll have an American League Championship banner flying high now. And their fans get 2 more weeks of fun and baseball.
What's tonight's tweet? "Back in the stratosphere?" Lol. smh
LOL Ya think?

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!

LOL Whine, whine, whine. Pathetic. The O's lost. Get over it.

All of this is out of your "concern" about Orioles fans' (and Caleb Joseph's) reactions to losing the A.L.C.S.?

It sounds like there is something more going on.

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!

LOL Whine, whine, whine. Pathetic. The O's lost. Get over it.

I think this is more on the bandwagon fans. They couldn't even get 15k a night to watch that team. All the fans wanted Yost fired 5 weeks ago now he's god. Royals are a 1 year wonder they will go back to sucking next year.

I think this is more on the bandwagon fans. They couldn't even get 15k a night to watch that team. All the fans wanted Yost fired 5 weeks ago now he's god. Royals are a 1 year wonder they will go back to sucking next year.

I never agreed more with one of your posts.

Sorry Roy, but this is a ridiculous statement. Work harder Caleb? Seriously? Dropped an "easy" out? Maybe catching a low throw, through shadows when trying to apply a tag on a close play at home seems easy to you, but that was not an easy play. Should he had held onto the ball, probably, but at the end of the day, it's not like he dropped a strike or one handed an easy tag and the ball came loose. As for him needing to work harder, no one has worked harder to get into the position he's in right now. To suggest otherwise is disingenuous at best.

Telling him to shut up and work harder is beneath a person of your stature.

I don't see anything ridiculous about Roy's comment.

Archived