Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not really well versed with the Twitter thing, but I'm pretty sure Ken deleted my tweet from his conversation. How rude!

Ken can't do that.

Hmmm....it showed up in the conversation, and then it went away. Whatever, like I said, I'm not much of a twit, twat......what do you call one who tweets?

What did you tweet at him?

1) I see no reason to believe that any decision will be made on Dan in the near future. Good lawyers are masters at delays. And Peter Angelos is a very good lawyer. They would rather delay then have to make a decision. Just look how long the MASN thing with the Nats has been going on.

2) Andy will not be coming back as GM as long as Buck is here. Andy's methodical way of doing business does not match up with Buck way of doing business. Andy would never have made all the moves with players that Buck wanted to do. Way, way to fast for Andy.

3) If you want to know who Rosenthal's source is, here is a guess.

- Anyone that has lost power since Dan restructured the front office. I can think of a name or two.

- Anyone who might lose power if Dan became President of the O's. I can think of a few.

None of this matters if Peter doesn't want it to matter.

One question? Do the O's lose a significant amount of money if the All-Star game does not come to Baltimore? I would not think so but I am not sure.

At this point just let him go. Promote someone as interim GM, like Brady, and have him work with Buck and see how the season goes. We have a ton of FA's next year that we are going to have to make important decisions with. Possibly in season. I just want fair compensation. One top 100 prospect is not enough. I'd want Pompey+ and he can't hire any O's personnel for 2 years. Just get it over with so the O's org can move on.

1) I see no reason to believe that any decision will be made on Dan in the near future. Good lawyers are masters at delays. And Peter Angelos is a very good lawyer. They would rather delay then have to make a decision. Just look how long the MASN thing with the Nats has been going on.

2) Andy will not be coming back as GM as long as Buck is here. Andy's methodical way of doing business does not match up with Buck way of doing business. Andy would never have made all the moves with players that Buck wanted to do. Way, way to fast for Andy.

3) If you want to know who Rosenthal's source is, here is a guess.

- Anyone that has lost power since Dan restructured the front office. I can think of a name or two.

- Anyone would might lose power if Dan became President of the O's. I can think of a few.

None of this matters if Peter doesn't want it to matter.

One question? Do the O's lose a significant amount of money if the All-Star game does not come to Baltimore? I would not think so but I am not sure.

Why would you want your GM to be tied up in a lawsuit with your team. It's better just to haggle over a settlement than haggle over forcing him to stay.

Why would you want your GM to be tied up in a lawsuit with your team. It's better just to haggle over a settlement than haggle over forcing him to stay.

What law suit? There is no law suit. DD us under contract. Peter holds the contract. Nothing happen unless Peter lets it happen. End of story.

Just let him go. Eliminate the chances of him sabotaging us, and bring someone else in who is more willing to make offseason trades instead of just talking about how they like making offseason trades. Need to keep all options open.

There is no benefit for DD to sabotage the O's. He only benefits if they win. That improves his position. Losing does not.

Dan has done this off season exactly what he did the past two off seasons. Not spend on free agents. Wait for prices to drop. Hold on to his young players. Its worked so far.

Just let him go. Eliminate the chances of him sabotaging us, and bring someone else in who is more willing to make offseason trades instead of just talking about how they like making offseason trades. Need to keep all options open.
Now the conspiracy theories are getting thick. Dan is going to be unethical enough to sabotage the team that is paying him? Yeah, that's sure to help him with his next employer and his reputation in the industry. Unbelievable

Now the conspiracy theories are getting thick. Dan is going to be unethical enough to sabotage the team that is paying him? Yeah, that's sure to help him with his next employer and his reputation in the industry. Unbelievable

I agree with you 100%, but from a PR standpoint this needs to be resolved either way sooner than later, the organization can't allow this to linger.

Archived