Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rochester
Doesn't that have something to do with per-unit taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I have no idea - I though it was some limit but...

This whole thing seems like tampering. They never got permission from the O's to even talk to him. They've basically hijacked the GM of a team that they are in direct competition with. They should lose a draft pick for this.

It may or may not be tampering. The only thing we have heard is that the Jays want Duquette and have tried to reach out to Orioles multiple times with no luck. There has been no proof that actual communication between Duquette and the Jays have taken place. They are using the media and MLB to help pursue Duquette by stating that he is their #1 choice.

The Blue Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1993. You know the year that Cito had Mike Mussina warm up in the bullpen during the All Star game in Baltimore. I would say they have "The curse of the Mussina" on them and they aren't going to make the playoffs even with DD.

The Blue Jays haven't made the playoffs since 1993. You know the year that Cito had Mike Mussina warm up in the bullpen during the All Star game in Baltimore. I would say they have "The curse of the Mussina" on them and they aren't going to make the playoffs even with DD.

Except that Cito did not have Mussina warm up in the bullpen, Mussina did it on his own. Very bush league stunt.

Archived