Ryan Flaherty

Just Regular

If I'm him, I'm thinking a trade to San Diego could be the opportunity of my career right now. They just let Turner go, he might be able to beat out Alexi Amarista, and play first string a year or two at the bottom of an interesting lineup.

I think he's proven himself as a Buck nugget, but in the reserve infielder pigeonhole. He'll be a contributor here another couple years, but likely will never start more than a game or two a week unless something's gone wrong.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I'm him, I'm thinking a trade to San Diego could be the opportunity of my career right now. They just let Turner go, he might be able to beat out Alexi Amarista, and play first string a year or two at the bottom of an interesting lineup.

I think he's proven himself as a Buck nugget, but in the reserve infielder pigeonhole. He'll be a contributor here another couple years, but likely will never start more than a game or two a week unless something's gone wrong.

I think the opportunity of his career was when the O's selected him in the rule V draft.

Flaherty has had many chances to seize a starting job. Three years and he has yet to post a .700 OPS. At this point, I think he is what he is, a useful utility player.

And this is why I would not trade Flaherty. He is to valuable with his versatility to play multiple positions. We just have to live with his bat.

And this is why I would not trade Flaherty. He is to valuable with his versatility to play multiple positions. We just have to live with his bat.

Basically having one guy who can back up all IF spots is great as far as roster flexibility goes. I just wonder if Navarro could do just as good of a job for 2B, SS, and 3B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically having one guy who can back up all IF spots is great as far as roster flexibility goes. I just wonder if Navarro could do just as good of a job for 2B, SS, and 3B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navarro is a good candidate for what Ryan does but Buck doesn't like him.

Archived