Is Section 47 a great seat to watch an Orioles game?

oriolesfan97

I already bought Orioles tickets vs the Angles in May from stubhub and I never sat in the lower box seats at camden yards. So I want to know if section 47 a great view to watch a game and what's the fan experience is like in the lower box seats.

Thanks for your help everyone and let's go O's!!

Looks like a very good place to see the game. Some rows are under the upper deck, I believe some are exposed. Might look through the screen to see batter and up the first base line. I've been in 37 and 39 many times. Much rather be down there than 346.

I already bought Orioles tickets vs the Angles in May from stubhub and I never sat in the lower box seats at camden yards. So I want to know if section 47 a great view to watch a game and what's the fan experience is like in the lower box seats.

Thanks for your help everyone and let's go O's!!

The odd number sections are terrace box, not lower bowl. For May, that can be a blessing because you may be under roof.

If it's one of the first few rows, I think they're very good. In the terrace though, when I've sat in the rows towards the back of the section, for some reason I really felt "out of it." I'm not sure if it was because you had the overhang over you or what, but I just felt like I wasn't experiencing the full stadium experience.

If it's one of the first few rows, I think they're very good. In the terrace though, when I've sat in the rows towards the back of the section, for some reason I really felt "out of it." I'm not sure if it was because you had the overhang over you or what, but I just felt like I wasn't experiencing the full stadium experience.

I agree, plus you are stuck watching the game on television if there are any fly balls.

I sit in section 49,2 rows back. They are good seats as long as you are not way back. I like then because I used to sit in lower box for Sunday and it was really hot during the summer. They are now in the shade. They are not field box which are sections 16-18 and 56-58,these are a little less expensive then the other field box seats. .Section 20-54 are the field box seats which are even more expensive. Lower box sections are 6-14 & 60-64. The terrace box seats 19-53(Front Rows) are the same price as lower box. Terrace box (Middle Rows) are about five dollars cheaper then front rows. 19-53(Back Rows) are called lower reserve and are about $5.00 cheaper then the middle rows. These are last years prices so who knows if they will still have different prices in terrace box for the further behind rows.

Archived